For Sale by Private Treaty
Dennehy Auctioneers are delighted to offer superior exclusive development. Seven only residences, located just 500 m from Carrigaline town centre and offering easy access to city-bound routes. This superb development of architect designed residences offers the very best in traditional materials and craftsmanship combined with the very latest in finish, technology and design. Now at an advanced stage with limited number remaining.
Carrigaline offers a large variety of both primary and secondary schools including Gaelcholáiste Charraig Uí Leighin and New Edmund Rice secondary school, well established Community school. Main bus stop adjacent to development with regular city bound routes also serving UCC and CIT.
• Total Internal Area: 155 sq. m/1668 sq. ft.
• Accommodation briefly: large reception hall, walk-in cloaks, guest W.C, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, utility, walk-in airing cupboard, four bedrooms, master ensuite, bathroom, option of additional ensuite or walk-in wardrobe off bedroom two.
• This attractive development of seven only residences will offer living in a tranquil, private setting together with amenity green space exclusive to the development only.
• Traditional concrete block cavity wall construction insulated to extremely high level and airtightness certification.
• Three zoned heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor from air to water heat pump which provide excellent economy and efficiency and wall hung radiators on first floor.
• Finishes internally are to the highest standards and may be customised by purchasers.
• Front façade is traditional bay window fronted and interiors will be both elegant and contemporary in feel.
• Four of the six residences available are split level at the rear with vaulted ceilings, open plan
• Block constructed chimney breast with large inglenook suitable for stove.
Residences come with the following as standard:
• Slate roof, handmade York brick, and Irish limestone front elevation sills. Front elevation smooth plaster,
Painted, gable walls and rear pebble-dashed with white cement.
• A Building Energy Rating status.
• Pressurized plumbing throughout.
• Designed by Reddy Award Winning Architects.
• Sliding sash PVC double glazed front windows.
• Choice of internal contemporary doors and door furniture.
• Choice of colour scheme, option for an additional ensuite bedroom on the first floor.
• High-quality insulation and soundproofing.
• Walled in rear gardens laid out in lawn with patio at rear, double width cobble lock driveway at front.
• All mains services and Freehold title.
• Mechanical ventilation heat recovery system.
• Attic is floored on raised joices with knee wall style construction, full height and width which can be easily
converted at a later date if required.
• 1 m wide open staircase. (Threads visible from outside string and bull nose start step.
• Kitchen and Utility: €9,000
• Bathroom Ware: €2,500
This development is also eligible for ‘ The Help to Buy incentive’ which is designed to assist first-time buyers with obtaining the deposit required to purchase a new house to live in as their home.
Home Bond registered.
Highly experienced, with a tremendous reputation for building high-quality homes.
Twenty years’ experience in the building industry.
- Reference: ID-9473
- Sold: No
- Contract: Sale Agreed
- Status: New Developments
- Location: Carrigaline
- Lot dimensions: None m²
- Lot area: 155 m²
- Rooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Apartment For Sale
- Attractive rural setting
- Beautiful sea views
- Burglar Alarm
- Close to sandy beach
- Foreshore Frontage
- Fully enclosed private rear garden
- Fully enclosed private south facing rear garden
- Fully Furnished
- House for sale
- Ideal location
- Landscaped gardens
- Large detached garage
- Natural Gas Central Heating
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascia & Soffit
- Sea Views.
- Separate Garden Studio
- Separate Garden Studio
- South facing Rear Garden
- Spacious garden
- Stunning site with FPP for Architect Designed Split Level
- Stunning Views
- Superb Location
- Under floor heating
- Views of surrounding countryside.
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Wheelchair Accessible